Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

My Term 4 Goal Setting: Kane

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 3-4

Reading:
This term I learnt how to remember specific parts from the book that could aid me in answering the question if i was doing so.

My reading goal for Term 4 is Remember as much as I can and to improve my skills at finding information.
To achieve my goal I will need to I will need to read more books in my own time.
Writing:
This term I learnt how to Recount write and write 5 minute snapshots about what I have done.

My writing goal for Term 4 Is to use better connectives, sentence starters and a lot of powerful words.
To achieve my goal I will need to actually include connectives, sentence starters and powerful words in what i am writing.
Maths:
This term I learnt more about fractions and how they work.

My maths goal for Term 4 is To learn everything about fractions and to more about decimals.
To achieve my goal I will need to Contribute my answers and include myself in class discussions.
Personal:

My personal goal for Term 4 is  To not slouch in class and to concentrate on the task at hand.
To achieve my goal I will need to focus much more while in and outside of class and collaborate with others and to listen to what they have to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.