Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Holiday Recount


My Fun Holiday

During the holidays I played on my X-Box360 with my cousin, we played MW 3 and Battle Field 3.  I kept on killing him because he wasn’t that good at games.  Then we went outside and played some games with the next door neighbours.

Later we went to have something to eat at Burger King, we had a lot of burgers and fries.  It was so yummy that I got sick from eating too much, but it was still yummy.  After a little while we went to the pools to cool off a bit.

We went to Westwave, my cousin and I had swimming races.  We both won 2 races each, the last race was in the big pool.  It was close but in the end he won it.  It was tiring having all the races.

Then we went to the movies to watch The Zoo keeper, it was the funniest movie I have ever seen, my favourite animals were all of them.  After the funny movie, we went to the Zoo to see some more animals.

We saw a lot of cool animals.  There were a lot of funny animals, the best animal were penguins, they slip and slide on their belly to get around faster. This day was the best.

Kane

2 comments:

  1. Kane, this a very descriptive story! Well done!

    From your Mum and Miss Brown (MET Parent Training)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Kane

    Hi Kane your story is awesome your a really good writer I love your wild self photo too it makes me feel scared the cobra head freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.